Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 days 12 hours 42 minutes till the start of the "Slackers Build"

When I take a look at my F-117A, I find that the main part of the build is making sure that the kit cockpit is done carefully.

DSCN0033

The cockpit tub is very basic. And a lot of it will be painting the tub grey...and then drybrushing white to bring out the instrument panel.

DSCN0034

This is a pic of the pilot (I'm still undecided on whether or not to use him). There's also a control stick that has to be painted.

The cockpit to me is challenging. I never used to work on this part of the aircraft, generally preferring to slap the cockpit section together and cover it with the canopy as quickly as possible. Now I'm learning to be patient.

My oldest son has decided to join the "Slackers Group Build" with a 1/25th scale Cadillac Escalade.

No comments:

Post a Comment