Sunday, December 6, 2009

Entry dated August 20, 2005 - Model-seeking Trip...

Went to North Vancouver today with my wife and two children. My wife wanted to ride the Seabus over to the North Shore and back. Was rather fun. And I decided to go along "if" we could go to Finescale (if it was open). We wandered over to the shop (it was open) and, needless to say, I was hooked. Wall to wall models, lots of aftermarket stuff on the shelf. And I had a good long 1/2 hr to 45 min talk with Martin, the proprietor of the shop.

We're probably going to go again next week (starting out a little earlier in the day than at 2:00 PM) It will give me a better chance to look around the place and report on the stuff he carries so that the rest of the guys on ARC can salivate.

Note: There were three previous entries pertaining to the Dragon F-14A VF-41 Black Aces Bombcat webpage that I had on Geocities. Since Geocities has gone under, the website is out of order and out of date, so I discarded those entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment