Monday, December 7, 2009

Entry Dated December 30, 2008 - Academy F-22 Raptor in 1/48th Scale.

Well, Academy has brought out the definitive F-22 scale model in 1/48 and I look forward to acquiring this sometime in the New Year when it is released. I've been looking forward to this kit as I'm planning on nailing a few photographs of this at the Abbotsford International Airshow this year. And it looks as if I'll be able to do that at some point.

It's currently on pre-order status at the moment and I'll more than likely be using Sprue Brothers to order the kit. It'll cost me about $65.00 plus shipping depending on what the current rates are.

http://store.spruebrothers.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=sbm&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=757335841&Count2=674476265&Keyword=F%2D22&Target=products.asp

Check it out and see what you think.

F-22 Raptor

This will be the last post for this year so until 2009, Happy New Year and happy Model-building.

No comments:

Post a Comment