Sunday, December 6, 2009

Entry Dated August 3, 2005 - Stalled on model-kits

Until I get that HRSDC Skills development application in and my RMTI course done, I've put a self-imposed ban on hobby supplies, kits, aftermarket accessories, decals etc. This should supposedly give me the incentive to finish this course as quickly as possible.

I'm focusing my efforts on trying to get HRSDC to approve me so that I can get on with this Apartment Manager's course. That would really help with the finances. Because I'm really looking forward to have a few more kits, decals and aftermarket stuff in 2006. And of course, I can't do that if I'm banned from buying them, can I? Plus it's my own integrity that I compromise if I violate my self-imposed ban. Well, here's looking forward to getting this course and a job and being able to get back into modelbuilding.

No comments:

Post a Comment