Sunday, December 6, 2009

Entry dated August 12, 2005 - How it goes...

Well, nothing much done as of late. No updates on "Wings N'Things" my webpage. Nor have I done much in the way of modelbuilding. Pretty much everything is on hiatus, while I try to get my career straightened out. I do end up spending a lot of time at A.R.C. just chatting and trying to get the low-down on what everyone else is doing.

My last acquisition (before my self-imposed ban on getting anything more hobby-related), an F-4J/S Aires Cockpit set, was paid for today...(sent off in the mail) to P47Ace503. He'll be happy to know that the money is on its way. Finally after damned near closed to a month. That doesn't bode well. At least for future expenses, I'll make sure that I insist I pay first, then they ship.

I've got quite a few other items I'd like to pick up, namely a magnifier lamp and the right cockpit colors for my 1/48 F-14D Prototype as displayed on the USS Hornet Aviation Museum carrier deck. I sent the long nose-probe (ha ha...enough with the dirty jokes) to Skull Leader so that he could finish off his Fujimi F-14D properly. I'm not too concerned with the probe, I'll use the short probe.

Anyways. I'll post up pics of the Aires Cockpit set later.

~since Geocities went down I will have to do this on Photobucket later ~

This is a resin kit that details the F-4 Phantom II kit to an accurate "J" cockpit layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment