Sunday, December 6, 2009

Entry dated September 9, 2005 - Computer went haywire...

The old PII/350 went down for the final time. Anyhow, we bought a new P4 3 Ghz this last week and we've been spending this week tweaking it to get it to our standard of what we want it to do for us. Unfortunately all my bookmarks will have to be replaced since they were all on the hard-drive of the old machine. Maybe a data-recovery may do it for us.

I also picked up my F/A-18F and F-14D Tomcat. Also bought the Revel Grumman A-6E Intruder and I picked up a weapons set as well as the Monogram Spitfire Mark II. Lots of stuff. Looking forward to getting my lovely little Paasche VL airbrush now on the 20th of the month.

And just on Wednesday, I picked up as an extra, the Testors 1/48 SR-71 Blackbird. Gotta love that thing. It's beautiful. After seeing it at Abbotsford during the mid 80s, I've been wanting to build a model of that bird.

Anyways, I've got about 5 deals on the go which I have to get the money out for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment