Sunday, December 6, 2009

Entry Dated August 12, 2008 - So, HOW LONG has it been since you started that model kit???

Well, it has been a while since I set sights on the F-14A, MiG 29, and my Supermarine Spitfire and neither of them has been finished yet. As a matter of fact, I even have a counter detailing how long those three bloody things have taken so far.

HOW MANY DAYS HAVE ELAPSED SINCE I STARTED THIS BUILD:



It's set for an increment to go up one day at a time. I'd really like to find one that actually will go up by the second. 



Unfortunately, what can you do when you don't have the space to set up a model-building table. Well, I'm looking forward to getting out of this place. That way I'll be able to spread out and start back on this hobby instead of watching from the sidelines. In the meantime, this counter will just keep ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment