Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More aquisitions? Maybe.

I've been thinking about two more acquisitions that will bring my kit count to almost 50 kits.

The 1/48 scale F-16C/N "Aggressor" Viper from Tamiya and the Hasegawa F-22 Raptor (instead of the Academy kit).

Of course, I would like nothing more than to see this 1/72nd "two plane" release in December of 2009 from Hasegawa's offerings be redone as a single plane kit in 1/48. That would really make my day as Top Gun's Kfir F-21As have never been released except in 1/72nd scale. The only way that you are able to make a Kfir is to take a 1/48 Dassault Mirage IIIc and buy a now "sold out" conversion kit. Hasegawa would actually be making a good move to cater to those modelers who are into "Aggressor" aircraft.



This kit would be well worth spending the money to get if they ever release it in 1/48. Hmmm, wonder if my acquisition bug has been rekindled again. Oh...damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment